Eliminate leaks in your marketing and sales pipeline.
Do videos play a critical role in your marketing and sales process?
Maybe you use them to:
- Explain your product or service offerings
- Provide an overview of your company
- Introduce the members of your team
- Demonstrate how your products work
- Educate prospective clients
- Share tips on how to use your products.
You’ve probably found that the transition out of the video is one of the biggest leaks in your marketing pipeline. Viewers either abandon it, leave the site or get lost trying to decide what to do next.
It’s time to plug the leak and keep people moving through your online experience.
Start by figuring out where the videos belong in your marketing process and how they should be positioned. What should people experience before they view them? What do you want them to do after they’ve watched them?
Once you’ve determined these things, use the Boss Video Player to add a layer of additional information and experiences to your video.
- Do website visitors leave your video to look for more information about your company? Build frequently asked questions into your video so viewers don’t have to leave it to find answers.
- Do some viewers want to know more about the people in the video? Add bio information right into the structure of the video.
- Are they speeding through the video looking for specific types of information? Let them access it from anywhere in the video experience.
Finally, add-in the next step you want them to take at the end of the video. This could include:
- Purchasing something
- Booking an appointment
- Requesting a consultation
- Calling a representative
- Beginning an online chat.
All these things are possible — and easy to do — right in the video experience. It will avoid having viewers — prospective customers and clients — fumble around to figure out what to do next. Making it easy for viewers to take the next step in the marketing and sales journey will dramatically increase conversions.
What are you waiting for? The only way to understand the POWER of the Boss Video Player is to experience it. Take advantage of your free trial today.